Thanks for joining us for the National Network Conversation event.
Conversations are open to all schools in every Local Authority in Wales.
If you have attended an eventbocs event before you can simply sign in using your previously stored account details. Alternatively if this is your first time then you will need to create an account. This is a simple process and you can follow how to do this by watching the short video below.
If you need help registering and setting up your account and signing in, please take a couple of minutes to watch the instructional video or read the help text below. And if you have any problems or questions, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the 'Register/Sign In' button.
- Then click the link below it asking you to 'Sign Up' (leave the sign in boxes blank).
- On the sign up screen, enter the email address you originally registered with. Click 'Send Verification Code'.
- You'll receive an email from Microsoft with a 6 digit code – don't forget to check your junk/spam folders too!
- Enter the 6 digit code and click the 'Verify' button.
- Now you can choose a password. It must have an uppercase letter, number, and special character.
- Re-enter password.
- Enter your First Name.
- Enter your Surname.
- Now click 'Create'.
- And you're in!
If you have any problems or questions, please email email@example.com